Press: FENN-TUNDRA; Brdbk edition (November 18, 2011)
Author Name:Jordan, Christopher
What better way to introduce your child to the entertaining, action-packed world of hockey than through a new series of books aimed at the youngest of hockey fans? Published through the combined efforts of the NHL, the NHLPA and Fenn/Tundra, My First NHL Books introduce preschool readers to the essential early concepts of learning through the fun and entertaining themes of hockey. Count players, sticks and Stanley cups, explore the colours of the rainbow through team logos and sweaters; look for familiar shapes amongst pucks, scoreboards and nets, and work your way through an alphabet that includes everything from A is for Arena to Z is for Zamboni, and everything hockey in between.
Children's Books,Sports & Outdoors,Hockey,Early Learning,Basic Concepts,Counting
PDF Download And Online Read: Hockey 123 (My First NHL Book)
Comment List (Total:17)
- These are great little book for any little aspiring hockey player. We got this for our three year old son for Christmas and he is enjoying them. They use real images of hockey players and other hockey related items instead of just illustrations which is nice for toddler and nice visual aid. Very sturdy and the pages are somewhat thick.
- Thick, sturdy, easy to handle pages with cool hockey illustrations. Our grandson loves it.
- My grandson picks out the ABC, number,and color books all the time. I have read them so many times that I have memorized the books.
- It's a book, looks like a book, feels like a book, great book!
- Great little book for toddler who loves hockey. One of the best in this series of books.
- If I had a zillion dollars, I would buy a copy for each an every Denver Avalanche fan in hopes that they could absorb just a bit about the game through a book written to about the 1st grade level!
- My nephew loves it!
- Perfect for the young hockey fan who is learning his/her numbers. My son loved this book (actually still does-he's 3.5yrs old).
- Great book. My grandson loved it!
- Gave as a gift to a hockey fan who loved it. Arrived quickly and Amazon's price could not be beat!
- The kid loves these hockey books. They are good fun.
- My 2 year old loves reading this book
- My niece loves this book and wants to read it all the time. Big clear pictures. She was less than two when I got it for her. Good for young children. Minimal words for children who can't read yet.
- I bought my daughter 3 books from the series and will have to order the others soon! She is 15 months old & asks for "hockey!" They are great books for her to read with her dad who is a goalie. We love the series and so does our daughter. They are fun to read, good quality, & a great way to introduce her to basic hockey items.
- My brother and his wife are about to have their first baby and not only are they hockey fans, but they love to read so I thought this (and all the others in this collection) would be a wonderful addition to their reading time with baby. I looked through them all and love the pictures and text. The board books are very sturdy and I think they'll hold up to lots of drooling, chewing and slamming (I have 3 boys so I know how rough they can be with books). :)
- These books are awesome. I have purchased both ABC and 123 for friends but contemplated keeping both for myself because I like them so much. The books are a perfect way to introduce your child to hockey basics. My only "gripe" is that I wish there were more Rangers pics, haha. I also appreciate the space in the front for not only a child's name, but also to write a personalized message if you are giving it as a gift.
- Don't let baby put in mouth