Press: Scholastic Inc.; 2011, Special ed. edition (September 1, 2010)
Author Name:Scholastic, Inc.
The 8th annual collection of the most unbelievable facts, acts, and oddities ever recorded!The fascinating files of Robert Ripley prove there's nothing stranger than the truth.Turn the pages, if you dare.
But watch out! There are more creepy facts and crazy feats than ever before.
Children's Books,Science, Nature & How It Works,Mystery & Wonders
PDF Download And Online Read: Ripley's Believe It or Not!: Special Edition 2011
Comment List (Total:18)
- Interesting book bought this for my 14 year old he found this to be a very fun read. he gets Ripley books every year but this is not the normal believe it or not book...
- Great Book!
- My 9 year old really likes this book. I found it really interesting too!
- Gift for my granddaughter. She asked for this specifically.
- My daughter loves Believe it or Not books and this year is no exception.
- as expected, I buy these every year.
- Purchased 3 for the grand-children. A yearly hit! The parents enjoy them too.These type books are magnets to the kids. They love the short paragraphs and interesting facts. If you have a child that isn't into books, these books are a great way to get them reading. I've purchased a library of these type books for each of my children and now for my grand-children. They read them over and over again.Mary In Florida
- I love this book it's so awesome! I love learning about all the gross but cool things people and animals can do! I can't wait for 2018 edition!
- Very funny. My nephew liked it.
- Brother loved his gift
- A gift that was really enjoyed.
- Great photos and short intresting articles about all sorts of fun topics around the world. Great for young school aged children. My 6 year old son enjoys this book.
- This book was a great read for my 5th grade daughter and my son in kindergarten! We would read a little each day together, and then my son would sit with my daughter and read some more! We all love to look at the vibrant pictures in the book. I highly recommend this as a recreational read for anyone who enjoys some interesting and zany facts!
- Was a Christmas gift
- Our kids really love this book, and I liked it too! Ripley's is always interesting and this kept with their heritage, although it did not have some of the weird stuff that I remember in the books when I was a kid. Many stories were inspiring and featured kids doing amazing things. There were several great stories about unique sport, abilities and some cool inventions including Zollipops which was created kids. There were fun quizzes at end of each chapter. Photography and quality of book was great too.
- Bought this as a Christmas present for a 12 yr old. I think he'll like it. It is colorful, has lots of interesting articles, and is a large format so it is easy to read.
- Bought this as a gift for a 12 year old and so far he loves it.
- It's a small paperback book. Not the thicker books.