Press: Scholastic Inc.; Special edition (August 27, 2013)
Author Name:Ripley's Entertainment Inc
Another year's worth of wild and wacky information from Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Children's Books,Science, Nature & How It Works,Mystery & Wonders
PDF Download And Online Read: Ripley's Special Edition 2014 (Ripley's Believe It Or Not Special Edition)
Comment List (Total:18)
- Pretty gory cover, but my grandchildren love these Ripley Believe It of Not books. I purchased this one for my 8 year old grandson for Christmas - he got a real kick out of the cover but Grandma still thinks it's a gory/gross looking cover.
- I have bought two of these books for my grandkids and they love reading them!! The content is very intersting.
- got this for my grand daughter she seems to like this kind of stuff
- Super book
- Bought this as a gift for my nephew. These kind of fact books that are fun and colorful always interested me as a kid. He is no different.
- Ripley's special edition 2014 got this for my grand son he loves it also got 2013 a lot of interesting things in it..great product..
- Although the layout was askew, it was still an interesting read. Was highly entertaining, I wish the book had been longer.
- as described. fast delivery.
- Very interesting, sometimes gross, but my children look forward to getting the NEW edition every year.....vivid pictures...LOVE it!
- christmas gift for later on this year
- My kids love these!!!
- Great book for kids. Very interesting facts.
- Don't open it. Because when you do...Things might happen. You'll either:a. Turn the page until you run out of pages to turn.b. Attempt to do things you can't do.c. Attempt to do things you shouldn't do to others.I have nothing else to say, and no. I will not tell you which of the above I did.
- Great book for kids about 10 years old my ten year old Son is in love with this book!!!Great book for children u should by it
- Son really is excited and is reading this one all the time, Great info and photos, old and new ones, recommended to 10 and up kids.
- These never seem to disappoint! Both boys and girls enjoy! My husband and I even get a kick out of all the Ripleys books.
- This was a Christmas gift and my nephew loved it. We get him this book every year (current year) and he loves the content and the pictures. We have been getting them for several years. He is 19 now and enjoyed them as much as the first year we got them.
- Love it