Press: Scholastic Paperbacks; Special edition (September 24, 2013)
Author Name:Stilton, Thea
A magical world is in danger! The Thea Sisters are on their way.
.Thea Stilton and the Thea Sisters are on an expedition to the fantastical Land of Erin.
While they are searching for a missing friend, they learn that the land itself is in peril! The mouselets are ready to help.On their journey, they encounter fairies, pixies, and other magical creatures -- some helpful, but some out to trick them! Can the Thea Sisters save the Land of Erin before it's too late? It's an adventure full of mystery and friendship!
About the Author
Thea Stilton is a special correspondent for The Rodent's Gazette, Mouse Island's most famouse newspaper.
A graduate of Mouseford Academy, Ms.
Stilton loves traveling and adventures.
Find out more at www.scholastic.com/geronimostilton.
Children's Books,Mysteries & Detectives,Science Fiction & Fantasy,Fantasy & Magic,Action & Adventure
PDF Download And Online Read: Thea Stilton Special Edition: The Secret of the Fairies: A Geronimo Stilton Adventure
Comment List (Total:18)
- Liked this book so much that I decided to give it four stars. What I did not like about this book is that some chapters were unnecessary and were making it just too long. Though all the chapters had good grammar and vocabulary. I would like to recommend this to my friends, Hazel and Vanessa who are also big fans of Thea Stilton books.
- Daughter Loves this series :)
- You can get the same thing to say it like that I have the best thing ever since you have a good thing about it was just wondering how much is a very long day tomorrow morning to...
- Hgjgljvpifkhcljgl kilo ljgllljvohvohvohvihvkhv gbgjg having highlighting chugging hthugcgfuiyfiugyfyfougougoufuto t.
- I love this book so much! It has just the right amount of adventure. And everyone is so funny!Sweet!
- Great book and series! The only problem I have with the special editions (Journey to Atlantis, Secret of the Fairies, Secret of the Snow, etc.) is that the covers LIE. They never actually go to Atlantis, this bookshould be titled 'Treasure of the Ogres' (they never actually become fairies) , 'Secret of the Snow' is actually about trying to find out why thelotus blossoms are disappearing (they do meet some snow fairies, but never become fairies YET AGAIN.) , in other words, the stories are GREAT, but the covers lie.
- Good book for 7 yr old; I read these to my daughter
- Idk what to sayUmm... I love the book I very much recommend it to anyone of any age lol
- My kids love these books. I'm very satisfied with the quality of the items.
- I love the characters and the storyline. A great book you just can't put down. The magical world or Erin is full of surprises
- Granddaughter loves this series.
- Always great to read a story with strong female characters. My daughter LOVES it. We will be on the lookout for more Thea stories.
- Don't buy this for your kindle. The story was fine but my daughter hated the formatting for the kindle because of the special fonts these books use. She had to keep trying to enlarge it and shrink the font to get it just right with each new page. Otherwise it was a cute, typical Thea Stilton book.
- There was a lot of talk about cheese. It was cheesey (get it ,cheesy?Tough crowd.)And mice don't forget about the mice.
- My daughter loves the Thea Stilton books. This one was only available in Kindle format. I was wondering how they were going to do this since they like to use typefaces and always have lots of pictures. We weren't disappointed - they worked within the parameters of the Kindle format and were able to keep the formatting. Two slight disappointments would be that you cannot increase the font size as usual, but by turning the Kindle to portrait (long on the sides, short on the top and bottom) the pages go from two side by side to one page which is quite readable. The other disappointment is you can't bookmark the page, but that will probably be fixed with a software update. Some illustrations span two pages and they were able to work through that too - you can see either side in portrait mode or the whole pic in landscape mode. The story is a wonderful fantasy romp through some mystical lands - won't spoil it for you but I will say my daughter will tell me to leave the Kindle on so she can read further if she can't get to sleep.
- This was a Christmas gift for my grandson. He is an advanced reader for his age and he absolutely LOVED this book. I couldn't be more pleased.
- great kids story