Press: Ampersand, Inc.; first edition (August 11, 2010)
Author Name:Morgan, Amanda; McDaniel, Jessica; Gautreaux, Sean
"Goodnight Tigers" is a captivating bedtime story that provides an introduction to Louisiana State University.
The book is reminiscent of the beloved classic, "Goodnight Moon," and pays tribute to all things LSU.
It combines simple rhymes and engaging illustrations that create a guided tour of the University.
From the loud cheers of Tiger Stadium to the tranquil lakes, each page invites the reader to explore LSU while discovering interesting facts along the way.
Written and illustrated by LSU alumni, the book conveys the true spirit of LSU and encourages young readers to become alumni, too.
Children's Books,Literature & Fiction,Poetry,Stories In Verse,Early Learning,Poetry
PDF Download And Online Read: Goodnight Tigers
Comment List (Total:14)
- This is a great book for any LSU fan. I got it for my 3 year old son & 2 of my cousins. The pictures are very colorful. My 3 year old likes the book even though he doesn't really know any of the places yet. there is a little tiger on each page that he likes to look for. i think this book would be appropriate for older children as well.
- Love it
- I originally found this book at a shop in New Orleans for a few dollars more but I couldn't buy it that due to children being with me. I wanted it to be a gift. I was excited to find it on amazon. Its a really cute book! Worth each penny!
- fun family read
- Great idea, poor execution. It makes a cute LSU themed gift and the publishing itself is high quality, but the writing is pretty bad and the illustrations leave much to be...
- Great children's book! I was very impressed with the vivid colors. It is a great story and tells some LA history too.
- We purchased this book for our grandsons. The oldest is almost two, the youngest a newborn. It is a must-have for any future Tiger or Tiger fan!
- I'm a die hard Tigers fan! A bedtime story book for my lil guy this was a must have. Great quality product. Arrived on time and exactly as described.
- Book looks fantastic!
- These books [ordered 2] were for gifts. Great Easter Basket stuffer.. and baby gift... Books in perfect condition and quick to arrive.
- I LOVE this book! My daughter is only 5 months old, but this book captures her attention with every turn of the page! It is so much fun to read, too! The book shows all of the highlighted sights on campus. I've been to LSU several times, and it is fun to feel like I'm showing these sights to my daughter.
- Love reading this to our future tiger as we put him to sleep! Cute illustrations.
- Great illustrations and cute story.
- Super cute book! A must have for LSU graduates & fans