Press:Simon & Schuster Merchandise & Little Simon (January 1, 2002)
Author Name:Korman, Justine/ Fontes, Ron/ Fontes, Justine/ Braddock, Paige (ILT)/ Schulz, Charles M.
Celebrate Easter with the Peanuts gang! Lucy is busy rigging the Easter-egg hunt, Peppermint Patty and Marcie can't seem to make Easter eggs no matter how many times they try, and Linus is waiting for the Easter Beagle to bring candy and eggs for everyone.
Join Charlie Brown, Snoopy, and the rest of the Peanuts gang for an Easter they'll never forget!
From Publishers Weekly
Plagued with problems, the Peanuts gang almost gives up on the celebration; that is until Snoopy aka the "Easter Beagle" brightens the hapless holiday in It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown by Charles M.
Schulz, adapted by Justine and Ron Fontes, illus.
by Paige Braddock.
Copyright 2002 Cahners Business Information, Inc.
About the Author
Schulz (1922 -2000) was a 20th-century American cartoonist best known for his Peanuts comic strip, which debuted in 1950.
Peanuts went on to become the most widely read comic strip in the world, with an audience of 355 million people in 75 countries.
It ran in 2,600 newspapers and was published in 21 languages.
Peanuts, one of the most beloved entertainment brands of all times, is a unique force across all media--newspaper, television, video, music, books, web, and theater.
PEANUTS boasts an indelible cast of characters, including Snoopy, Linus, Lucy, and Good Ol' Charlie Brown.
Over 18,000 comic strips celebrate numerous themes (holidays & sports), countless poses (Snoopy lying on top of his doghouse), and well-known expressions ("Good grief!") that have become a part of the American vocabulary.
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Children's Books,Humor,Cartoons,Holidays & Celebrations,Easter,Comics & Graphic Novels,Comic Strips
PDF Download And Online Read: It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown (Peanuts)
Comment List (Total:15)
- Having watched this season's rendition of "It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown", it would be an advantage for your child to have her own copy of this story to read, in book form. Children and adults love the short videos of the Peanuts Gang as they muddle through difficult situations, resolving them, as a group. There are lots of interpretations of the events in the stories, but this story puts a face on the idea of "decorating Easter Eggs", and how a child might interpret the events. For instance, when Mom says "we're going to boil the eggs", and the child decides to crack them open, dropping them into the pot of water, laughter exudes the situation; we can all relate to these kind of things to engage us in following directions. How many times have anyone of us tried to follow directions for an activity or attempted a recipe, only to see that maybe a direction or two was not exactly what we interpreted it to be. Enjoy the video, read the book, and try to loosen up those rigid bones and laugh your way through whatever it is you're doing, that is, most activities. Take some pictures, create some videos, and make a family memory into a collection of photos and videos, and "just remember" the fun leading up to the activity. Whatever print edition you have, the story line is still the same.
- Brilliant book. You can't go wrong with the Peanuts!
- I didn't pay close attention to the size of this book,so was very surprised- it is tiny tiny!Otherwise, it's fine. Received product on time, and ingood condition.
- I thought this was a normal-sized book, but in fact it is a miniature sized book, maybe 2 inches by 2 inches in size. The photo should indicate the size of the item, just showing the cover of the book makes it look like this book is really a normal size.
- Cute book, just like the cartoon.
- It was really small print, and I couldn't figure out how to change the size of the text on the kindle.
- Both children ages 10 and 3 loved this book. It has stickers and everything to help tell the story. Not to mention enough to put on themselves.
- Perfect Easter book to get you in the spirit! I will be putting this out every Easter to share with everyone!
- This seems to be one in a series of books that is on Amazon site. It's a nice short story for a toddler - 24 pages of story - and includes nice colorful pictures. It also includes a pages of 30 stickers that include nine the Peanuts gang along with some smaller stickers of eggs and flowers.
- This book is way too tiny to enjoy.Not what I thought it would be, and I was dumb enoughto purchase three of them. I wanted to give them out,but now I don't know if they are worth giving to anyone.Don't waste your money!
- Small and LITERALLY the entire movie in a tiny book.
- This cute little book (29 pages, excluding the title page and so forth) is another excellent example of the work of the incomparable Charles M. Schulz. In this book, the Peanuts gang prepares for Easter. Well, they all prepare, except for Linus who tries to tell the other children that they don’t need to prepare because the Easter Beagle will take care of everything. Nobody believes Linus, but boy are they in for a surprise!When I was a child, I absolutely loved the Peanuts, and I am so pleased that my own children have now fallen in love with those same funny characters. This book is large and attractive, with brightly colored pictures that are sure to please the young reader (and Peanuts fans of all ages). My children and I highly recommend this book to you!
- We started with the Christmas book like this & my son just loved the music & interaction of the book. So we found this one and The Great Pumpkin book...it seems they only make these three interactive Charlie Brown books & my son loves them all. The stories read easy but my son is only 2 so we just read half a book & press all the buttons! If they had more, I would buy them all. Definitely recommend.
- It was a wonderful surprise for my daughter who collects all of the books