Press: Golden Books; Brdbk edition (September 13, 2011)
Although the other reindeer laugh at him because of his bright red nose, Rudolph proves his worth when he is chosen to lead Santa Claus's sleigh on a foggy night.
From the Inside Flap
POOR RUDOLPH! All the other reindeer make fun of his bright red nose! Find out how this misfit saves Christmas and becomes the most famous reindeer in history in this cheery retelling of the TV classic.
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Children's Books,Holidays & Celebrations,Christmas,Animals
PDF Download And Online Read: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer) (Big Golden Board Book)
Comment List (Total:14)
- Perfect self reader. The story line is engaging, young children love it. The images are beautifully done with lots of color and detail. The font is big enough and the story is not too long. I love this series of books. Highly recommended.
- The kids really enjoyed listening and reading this book. I think I made a good decision in buying it for them.
- My nephews loved it.
- Purchased this to go with a Rudolph stuffed animal! Worked for what I wanted and of course all kids like the story
- Great book!
- This is such a cute book! Wholesome holiday story without religious influence. I would recommend it. Makes a great stocking stuffer too.
- my daughter really enjoys the story it's really cute, it's a great story to have for around Christmas and all year round
- Great Book. Kids loved it.
- I got this book for my two year old during the holidays. I thought the bright graphics would get his attention, however I was wrong! He didn't last two minutes with this book.
- One of the classics! Arrived on time.
- This is a solid Christmas story and follows the movie pretty well. I just do not think the story translates well to a book. What makes this story great is the claymation special effects which makes the story one dimensional. I would suggest buying the DVDs from Amazon instead. Way more entertaining!
- My 4 year old watched the classic Rudolph movie, and immediately wanted a book of the movie that we could read together. I am glad it was available through Amazon. She enjoyed it immensely. There wasn't an overload of words which could lose most preschoolers, and the story is true to the movie. It's a cliff-note version of course, but your little Rudolph fan will enjoy it all the same.
- Read to your grandkids. Read to others. Heck, you will enjoy reading it again for yourself. A classic you grew up with having been read from a family member or friend.
- This is a perfect book for kids who are beginner readers. My 7 year old loved being able to read this book on his own to me and then to his little sister.