Press: Perfection Learning (March 1, 1993)
It's Dad's birthday, and Julian wants to get a special present.
Something Dad has always dreamed about.
But Dad's dream is prettyunusual, not to mention scary.
Now that Julian has figured out what his dad wants, will he, Huey, and Gloria be brave enough to get it?
From the Inside Flap
It's Dad's birthday, and Julian is having a hard time coming up with a special present.
He wants it to be something Dad has always dreamed about.
But first Julian has to figure out what that is.
When he does find out, will he be brave enough to get it? Dad's dream is pretty unusual-not to mention scary.
Luckily, Julian has help from Huey and Gloria, and together they stalk the woods in search of Dad's present.
--This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Children's Books,Holidays & Celebrations,Humor,Growing Up & Facts of Life,Family Life
PDF Download And Online Read: Julian, Dream Doctor (Stepping Stones: A Chapter Book: Fiction)
Comment List (Total:14)
- My grandson does a lot of reading. He enjoyed it
- Very entertaining and a great read for kids.
- It was a good story Ann Cameron it was really good man I really want to be you I love it
- I wanted him to have a book about African American Boy just like him. He read and loved it, he also has siblings that he can pass it on to.
- i love julian dream docter its great i want to buy it but i cant cause if my mom and dad find out then they will get mad my sister will probbibly get mad to.
- I loved it and I don't think that I want to start a new series because this series is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
- I am a Caucasian mother who seeks the TRUTH for her family. EVERY book by Ann Cameron is wonderful!!! Keep up the excellent work!!!
- My 9 year old son loved the characters and the story. The characters looked like him and he was able to relate to the subject matter. He read at least 5 chapter books during the Summer Break.
- This book was amazing my favorite part is when the kids went out and caught the snakes and it was so funny when the dad found the snakes . Highly recommended
- My son loves the Julian series of books. He looks forward each night to reading the next chapter. These books are very entertaining and cute.
- Few children's books portray such a positive relationship between father and sons;even fewer books for children include a positively portrayed Afro-American father without stereotypes. This book and the others in the Julian series highlights the father as a great role model; serious yet forgiving and humorful.I had purchased Ann Cameron's Julian series 20 years ago for my now adult children and they loved them back then. Now I've started to buy them for my six year old grand daughter and she and her parents also enjoy them as much as we did.Well constructed language, fun themes around the day to day relationships between parents and children ( especially father and son), between siblings and friends in a typical neighborhood, AND with hardly any materialistic references,these books teach positive human values and provide a base for learning to love reading and well constructed language.The format is simple,no glossy pages or other distractions,just plain and FUN reading!The themes are timeless.
- My grandsons loved this book. The warm and human stories had them laughing.
- Great read
- My 9 year old son loves this book.