Press: HarperCollins; 1St Edition edition (July 26, 2011)
Author Name:Grogan, John; Cowdrey, Richard;
Marley the loveable, trouble-making yellow lab stars in another holiday adventure in the picture book Trick or Treat, Marley! by John Grogan, author of Marley & Me. Marley’s family is throwing a Halloween party.
Cassie and Baby Louie are having lots of fun putting up spooky decorations.
And Marley’s having even more fun destroying them.
The kids hang a creepy skeleton.
Marley runs away with the leg bone.
The kids string fake spider webs on the stairs.
Marley sweeps them up with his tail.
The kids carve pumpkins.
Marley gets his head stuck in a jack-o’-lantern. Worst of all—he eats every piece of Halloween candy! Will Marley’s family be able to have any Halloween fun with their naughty puppy around? Richard Cowdrey’s illustrations bring the charming and mischievous Marley to life.
About the Author
John Grogan is the author of the #1 international bestseller Marley & Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog, the bestselling middle-grade memoir Marley: A Dog Like No Other, and three #1 best-selling picture books: Bad Dog, Marley!, A Very Marley Christmas, and Marley Goes to School.
John lives with his wife and their three children in the Pennsylvania countryside.John Grogan ha sido un premiado reportero gráfico y columnista por más de veinticinco años.
Vive en Pensilvania con su esposa Jenny y sus tres hijos.Richard Cowdrey has illustrated numerous books for children, including Bad Dog, Marley! by John Grogan, Animal Lullabies by Pam Conrad, and Frosty the Snowman by Steve Nelson and Jack Rollins.
He is the owner of a yellow Labrador, Murray, whose behavior is remarkably similar to Marley's.
He lives in Ohio with his wife and children.
Children's Books,Holidays & Celebrations,Halloween,Animals,Dogs,Humor
PDF Download And Online Read: Trick or Treat, Marley!
Comment List (Total:10)
- kids love Marley. because his family forgives him and loves him despite the trouble Marley gets into.
- Marley gets into it again with Halloween mischief. The children I read this to loved it and always want more Marley stories.
- Another fun Marley book, all 3 of my kids (6, 5 , 3) loved this book.
- My grandson LOVES Marley. All of these books make him laugh out loud, and I enjoy reading them with him. It is a pleasant departure from all the media a 6-year old enjoys.
- I was just blown away by this book. I agree it is a five star book all the way. I hope Amazon keeps printing Marley stuff until John Grogan has reached at least a personal goal of over 1,000 Marley stories as a tribute to the original Marley which is about a lovable dumb dog that is now long gone. Here are a few ideas for future stories that might help John Grogan reach his millenium goal:1. The Resurrection of Marley (a possible great idea for an Easter edition).2. Zombie Marley ( a follow-up Halloween edition).3. Diso Marley III4. Detective Marley- Crime Buster5. Marley?6. Marley Goes Back in Time - Gets Undead7. Marley Superstar-Justin Bieber Edition8. BONES-Marley's?9.The Marley Biography -An Exploitation of My Dead Dog10. So You Think You Can Marley?
- Every day with Marley is an adventure and Halloween is not exception. Lovable Marley who just wants to have fun makes Halloween a night to remember.Written by John Grogan, illustrated by Richard Cowdrey and published by Harper Collins Books for Young Readers.#Marley #dog #mustlovedogs #PB
- Yet again John Grogan has put together a romping fun story that manages to get across many of the holiday lessons in a way that children love. And I mean LOVE!!! Our four year old and two year old had us reading this story to them every night for three weeks leading up to Halloween, and they broke out in hysterical laughter every time Marley got his head stuck in that pumpkin.
- We love all if the Markey books and this one is great! We love Halloween and we love Marley, making this a perfect read for young and old!
- All Marley books are a hit with my son. The pictures bring the story to life. Great humor and like always, a happy ending.
- My 3 year old loves this book. He asks for it every night. The pictures in this book are also very awesome. Looking forward to reading more books by this author.