Press: Turtleback; Turtleback School & Library ed. edition (January 1, 2006)
Author Name:Capeci, Anne
FOR USE IN SCHOOLS AND LIBRARIES ONLY.
Frizzle's class learns about the functions of the heart.
Children's Books,Growing Up & Facts of Life,Health,Friendship, Social Skills & School Life,School,Literature & Fiction,Chapter Books & Readers,Beginner Readers
PDF Download And Online Read: The Magic School Bus Has a Heart (Scholastic Reader, Level 2)
Comment List (Total:12)
- I'd say this book is harder than other level 2 early readers. More like a level 3.
- The children (ages 3-6) love the Magic School Bus book! They even know the names of all the characters!
- This is a great introduction to physiology. My 5 year old twins and 3 1/2 year old son all now know what red and white blood cells do for our body. FANTASTIC!
- As all the Magic School Bus this book won't fail in entertainment plus education. The listener-reader will enjoy what they are listening to-reading and won't have a second...
- Creative idea.
- Great book for my grandson who has a heart condition. He read it to his 1st. grade class.
- This was another excellent Magic Schoolbus adventure. My beginner reader 7 year old can read it with just an occasional help with one or two new words.
- The book is great! I bought it for my cousin. She loved it! It's fun and educational at the same time.
- This book is great. The pictures in it are super bright, you learn a ton of information about the heart and body, and of course...The Magic School Bus books are always fun reading for kids and adults. This isn't a short book...the pages are filled with text. This is one of those books that I read to my son before bed, but he knows we aren't going to read the whole book before bed, but rather over 2-3 days. A fun read though!
- My second grade son with a heart defect found this book very helpful when I tried to explain to him the state of his heart when he was born. It was also very helpful to his kindergarten brother. It quickly became both a favorite and a reference book.
- My daughter really loves this series. The book was easy to read and has glossy colorful pages. I will look forward to more of these.
- This book is wildly inaccurate. First, Keesha falls and injuries her knee. When she should have promptly cleaned the injury site to prevent infection, the Magic School Bus flies...