Press: Barron's Educational Series; Act Clr Cs edition (February 1, 2011)
Author Name:Pinnington, Andrea
Little boys love stories about dragons, and here's an activity book designed to keep them busy with dragon-related activities.
They can create uniquely fearsome dragon heads, count dragons' eggs hidden in dragon illustrations, read dragon maps as they play dragon games, and generally enjoy hours of dragon-hunting fun.
This big book features: Stickers for creating original dragon illustrations Stencil sheets for making dragons and knights kids can draw or cut out, and then color in imaginative hues A spectacular oversize pull-out dragon scene to be embellished with dragon stickers .
and much more.
Kids can make dragon models and solve dragon puzzles by following hidden clues or completing dot-to-dot pictures.
They'll also find inspiration for drawing dragon paws, claws, and wings.
The Dragon Creativity Book encourages little boys to exercise their minds and creative imaginations as they engage in all kinds of stimulating games and activities.
Every page features great illustrations in color and black and white.
About the Author
Andrea Pinnington is the author of"Creativity Books, " a children's series of activity books published in North America by Barron's.
Children's Books,Fairy Tales, Folk Tales & Myths,Dragons,Activities, Crafts & Games,Activity Books,Animals
PDF Download And Online Read: The Dragon Creativity Book: Includes Stickers, Fold-Out Scene, Stencils, and Patterned Paper (Creativity Books)
Comment List (Total:13)
- This book is really fun and has lots of variety to it. Plus it is well constructed with good quality paper. I would add a star if I could.
- I bought this book as a present. It looks lovely with a lot of things for a child to do. It offers activities, but leaves a lot of space for self expression.
- This was perfect for my grandson who absolutely loves dragons - he is 6 going on 30.
- He played by himself for almost an hour working on the various activities. Even though he couldn't read the directions, he understood what most of the pages intended (stencil...
- Who doesn't love dragons?!
- our 5 & 7 years olds worked on this together and loved it. Over the course of a 5 day holiday it's 90% done, but they really enjoyed the silly and creative pages.
- My teen loves dragons, and got a lot of use out of this book. Her friend got one first and she loved hers, too. I'm puzzled why the description now reads "Little boys love stories about dragons, and here's an activity book designed to keep them busy with dragon-related activities." I don't remember it saying that when I bought it for my daughter. Both of the GIRLS I know who've had this book love dragons just as much as (and maybe even more than) any boys I know. I say that not to disparage boys but because one of my daughters draws dragons incessantly, another daughter used to make up games about cross-breeding dragons and speculated on what kind of hereditary traits they would have, and all 4 girls in our family have dragon personas!! The point is that this book is really terrific for dragon lovers, no matter what their gender. I highly recommend it. :)
- I hate crappy birthday party gift bags because they are usually filled with cheap toys and candy and a waste of money. so I decided to look for something creative for a knights themed party. This was the best part of the party! The kids were so excited to get this activity book filled with so many things to do and the parents were just as excited not to have to take a bag full of candy and cheap toys home with them. The boys took home the dragon book and the girls got princess books. Both filled with puzzles, games, stencils, etc...the only problem is how to top this for next years birthday!!!
- This book has kept my daughter busy for HOURS. A few of the activities requires scissors and glue so it's not perfect for taking on a plane, but there are plenty of other activities that kept her busy. We packed scissors and glue for our various trips and this book saved us from fighting siblings more than once. It does a great job of giving kids ideas to prompt their creativity without spoon feeding them (e.g. decorate the dragon eggs, draw a dragon baby in the stroller, etc.). I will definitely be looking into other books in this series and we may even buy a second one for her younger brother.
- Perfect for any child that is a dragon lover! Lots of activities.
- I know a very happy three old who received this book.
- This book has amused my grandchildren for hours. Even after they used all the stickers and colored in all the pages, my four year old grandson made up stories about the scenes.