Press:Harpercollins Childrens Books HarperCollins; 1 edition (May 26, 2009)
Author Name:Kann, Victoria
Being Pinkalicious is pinkatastic, especially when she's accompanied by her pet unicorn, Goldilicious.
Goldie is a roller-skating, kite-flying, high-jumping unicorn who will protect Pinkalicious from the evil wizardry of her little brother, Peter.
Together, Pinkalicious and Goldilicious can conquer anything! This enchanting follow-up to the New York Times bestselling Pinkalicious and Purplicious brings to life a new and magical character that is every bit as captivating as her pinkeriffic owner.
With heaps of creativity and a touch of sparkle, Goldilicious glows—from horn to toe.
Children's Books,Fairy Tales, Folk Tales & Myths,Dragons,Growing Up & Facts of Life,Family Life,Siblings,Friendship, Social Skills & School Life,Girls & Women
PDF Download And Online Read: Goldilicious (Pinkalicious)
Comment List (Total:17)
- My daughter loves Pinkalacious, I will admit I don't really like the Pinklacious series but she received one book and kept asking me for more so now she has 4. Of the 4, this is my favorite one.I can't really tell you why I don't like these books. They just aren't my favorite to read over and over again and, as nearly all parents know, when a child has a favorite book you will read it many many times.
- Love this series
- I got this for my niece. She really likes the book.
- My 3 year old can't get enough of this book!
- My daughter (age 3) loves Pinkalicious and can quote almost all of it. I picked this up without reading any reviews... bad idea.
- A preschool favorite
- This is Pinkalicious!
- Not a good storyline, very very simple.
- My youngest loves these "Pinkalicious" series books. We found this one to be super cute with the introduction of her unicorn, Goldilicious, and all of the fun things that...
- Cute book, my daughter loves it
- My 4 year old is a huge fan of these books and so I added this one to her collection. Just like the others, this one doesn't disappoint. The pages are colorful and full of things to look at. The story line is cute and this has become a favorite bedtime read in our home. If you have a Pinkalicious fan, I highly recommend you add this one to your collection!
- You can never so wrong with a Victoria Kann both no matter what color she is writing about. My granddaughter loves these stories and I love reading them to her.
- I bought all the books in the series for my niece when she was about 20 months, she loves them all. illustrations are great, stories are cute. even my nephew likes them. I've bough the new ones as they come out, she absolutely loves them too. Hot trend in books, and I totally see why!
- Lovely read for young ladies! We have read all the Pinkalicious series books.
- Very cute book its main focus on the book is about imagination.
- My four year old loves it & all the pinkalicious books
- IT arrived damaged