Press:Flash Kids Flash Kids; Workbook edition (July 19, 2004)
Author Name:Flash Kids Editors
Age-appropriate reading passages combine with whimsical illustrations to help readers understand more about the basic concepts needed to be a good reader.Harcourt Family Learning Workbooks are a comprehensive line of workbook developed through a partnership with Harcourt, a leading educational publisher.
Based on national teaching standards, these workbooks provide complete practice in math, reading, and other key subject areas.
Children's Books,Education & Reference,Study Aids,Children's General Study Aids,Reading & Writing
PDF Download And Online Read: Reading Skills: Grade 5 (Flash Kids Harcourt Family Learning)
Comment List (Total:12)
- My 5th grade daughter loves this workbook. She is able to work independently - great if mom is busy! My only complaint is that the reading comprehensions are printed a bit odd. The reading is one one page, and the questions are on another (not the back of the sheet). This means that it is hard to take single pages along for "car schooling."
- The book arrived promptly!The book contains a lot of pictures and is very colorful to keep them entertained! The answer key is fabulous.
- amost the whole book has writing.
- I brought this book for my 4th grade son in this summer break, He worked whole summer. He love it.
- With common core introduced , the information and the exercises do meet the requiments of lower grades, not the fifth grade.
- Very well constructed and the articles selected are very fun to read, both to kids and parents.
- Sure. Fast shipment with competitive price.
- The book is well structured, interesting and attractively illustrated. the lessons are clear and easy to understand. the children love it very much.
- I teach Language Arts to 5th grade struggling readers and this book is terrific! I use this book and especially like the sections on Finding the: Main Idea, Making Inferences, and making Conclusions.You may or may not like to introductions to each section. You may want to do your own introductions to: Main Idea, Inferences, etc... But the illustrations and the paragraphs are well written and interesting. Just keep it in mind!
- Bought this for my daughter. She had been havinga hard time with reading comprehension she was so excited to get this and has been using it on her own. This book has really helped her
- Excellent book, with reasonable price, for those who like me is beginning the study of English and recommend it to everyone.
- It covers a variety of topics. My son loves reading them and telling me about the short stories. Most of them are new to me too.