Press: Topeka Bindery (March 1998)
Author Name:Craft, Elizabeth
Meet the staff of @cafe: Natalie, Dylan, Blue, Sam, Tanya, and Jason.
They run the hippest coffee shop in San Francisco-- and they have the coolest site on the Internet.
The staff of @cafe knows the rule about mixing business with love: don't ever do it.
But Natalie's dating Sam-- and dreaming about Dylan.
Blue and Jason would be the perfect couple...
if they were speaking to each other.
And Dylan won't be happy until he has Natalie-- even if it means losing his best friend, Sam.
After all, rules are made to be broken...
Children's Books,Computers & Technology,Teens,Romance,Science Fiction & Dystopian,Literature & Fiction,Social & Family Issues,Being a Teen
PDF Download And Online Read: Flavor of the Day (@Cafe)
Comment List (Total:10)
- THIS BOOK WAS AMAZING! PLEASE MRS CRAFT WRITE ANOTHER ONE! YOU CAN'T ABANDON YOUR READERS AND FANS! IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MRS CRAFT THEN PLEASE SOMEONE END THIS BOOK..IM SURE IT WOULD MAKE MRS CRAFT AND US FANS HAPPY! THE GUY WHO PLAYS DYLAN AT THE COVER OF EACH BOOK IS TOTALLY HOT!
- I thought this book was the best book i have read in a long time . It relates to me as i'm about the same age. If you are a teenager and are thinking of buying this book i would advise you to. The plot gets especially good at the end and i am reading the next one at the moment .
- OMG! Mz. Craft, where iz the fifth book? I can't find it on Amazon dot com, and I'm DYING to know what happenz! I have to know who Blue decided to call!
- Elizabeth Craft certainly knows how to leave her readers on edge...I read this book when it first came out and I'm seriously disappointed that there isn't a #5 to satisfy my curiousity on WHAT HAPPENED! If you read this, Ms. (or is it Mrs.? ) Craft, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a #5...I bet Sam will end up with Hallie, Blue with Jason, Nat with Dylan, etc...but I need YOUR words to make it really happen. I want to know who Blue calls. In short, I want ANSWERS...please write another book soon...
- This book was really great. It dealt with real teen issues. I hope that more of these books come out soon. I also hope that Blue and Jason get together.
- I love this series!! Ms. Craft better write more of these books.. I think Blue and Jason were meant for each other, and I hope Sam gets together with Hallie, so they'll all be happy.
- Before I started reading this book I had the impression that It would sum up all of the incidents and all the drama leading up to it. But, I was greatly disappointed. When the book ended I was thinking, did the real ending of the book fall out? Then I turned to page and saw the epilogue, so I thought, "Okay this should sum things up for me." But, It didn't. All it did was to leave me hanging on a string, and wondering if I misread something about a fifth book. I suggest that you don't read it unless you have prepared yourself for dissatisfation. But really, Is a fifth book coming out? Cause if it is, I'll change my review around completely.
- I've just read all 4 books of @ Cafee for the second time, the first being 4 years ago! I've been searching for the 5th book ever since, everywhere! 4 years is a long time. the book is worth it but the suspence is killing me!If anyone knows when and if the 5th book and beyond will be availeble do tell! Hope the auther will browse through the reviews and do something!
- I thought this book was great! And anyone who loves books about teenage love then this is a book for you! And if anyone knows about a book 5 Please tell me! I cant Find one and there has to be another one to this series!
- this book was really well written. It displayed many things you feel as a Teen.