Press:Edc Pub Usborne Pub Ltd; Spi edition (January 2007)
Author Name:Wilkes, Angela/ Cartwright, Stephen (ILT)/ Gilpin, Rebecca (EDT)/ Griffin, Sally (CON)/ Armstrong, Carrie (CON)
Stephen Cartwright's busy team of little cooks show you, step-by-step, how easy it is to make all kinds of delicious things to eat.
All the recipes are easy to follow and fun to cook, and they also teach the basic skills that every cook needs to know.
Children's Books,Children's Cookbooks
PDF Download And Online Read: The Usborne First Cookbook (Children's Cooking)
Comment List (Total:13)
- Cute book
- This was a gift for my 11 year old nephew who is already interested in cooking. He loved it and couldn't wait to cook his first meal using recipes from it!
- This book is very easy to use. The spiral binding is a plus. The recipes go from very simple to more interesting dishes..nothing to get bored with! Both my five year old and 12 year old are enthralled with it.
- This year for our home economics course my child and I decided to begin "cooking classes." While searching through various children's cookbooks we stumbled upon this "gem" of a...
- This cookbook is a mommy and me type book. Not for an 8 yr old to learn to cook something alone.
- We bought this book last year and my kids have enjoyed it more that any of the other kids' cookbooks we own or have borrowed from the library.
- My 10 year old granddaughter loves this cookbook. The book is well-constructed. The directions and pictures are easy to follow. Given her delight with the book, I would not hesitate to purchase it again for another child.
- My niece who received this book for her 11th birthday was so excitedd to receive it. She lives in Seattle and was talking about all the things she was going to make and then remake them again when she visits Minn. I was happy to hear that she enjoyed getting it and it made her so happy.
- Our grandson loves this book and has made some cookies, brownies, and macaroni and cheese.He loves it!
- I ordered First Cookbook for my daughter and her best friend for their 8th birthdays. Both girls loved book, and have tried several recipes with a little help from their Moms. This book is wonderful with many special recipes! This book is beautifully illustrated, with step by step instructions! The Mum of the little girl we gave the gift to is from England, and she immediately recognized First Cookbook's publisher as being one from England. Perhaps this is why the illustrations are so lovely! The measurements and writing in the book is all American in this edition :) I also gave both girls the Look and Cook: A Cookbook for Children. Together they made a very good cookbook library for the girls to start using.
- My 10 year old granddaughter loved her cookbook. She has made several dishes with ease.
- I ordered this for a few kids and it's a great book! The illustrations and words are age-appropriate and the recipes are a lot of fun!
- I bought this for my four year old grandson for Christmas. I have looked through it and I think he will really enjoy it. He already bakes and makes pizza on Friday nights.