Press: Chronicle Books (March 26, 2013)
Author Name:The Museum of Modern Art
This bestselling place mat format encourages would-be artists to look at the world around them (and the dinner table!) and take chances expressing what they see.
Filled with open-ended activities that introduce users to principles of line, shape, color, and form, these place mats will entertain whether at home or dining out!
Children's Books,Children's Cookbooks,Activities, Crafts & Games,Activity Books
PDF Download And Online Read: MoMA Art While You Eat Place Mats
Comment List (Total:7)
- I love the simple illustrations and directions, which makes it appropriate for young kids as well as older kids, who can be as creative as they want.
- I ordered these placemats to entertain my three grandsons and theyare a big success. They are great conversation starters and fun forthem as they wait to be served. We can take them anywhere.
- Daughter received this as a gift. She enjoys this and it is a good independent activity for her. Childrenwho cannot yet read may need help with the prompts. Deducted a star because the pages started coming loose from the binding right away. Same thing happened to the two moma placemat books I gave as gifts to my nieces.
- Great fun for grandchildren.
- You could just give the kids a large piece of paper instead of this. Older kids kind of like it even though every page is food related.
- This is great for entertaining your children while at a restaurant!
- Love it - Would recommend to anyone!!