Press:Children's Press(CT) Childrens Pr; unknown edition (March 1997)
Author Name:Mike Venezia
Clever illustrations and story lines, together with full-color reproductions of actual paintings, give children a light yet realistic overview of each artist's life and style in these fun and educational books.
About the Author
Mike Venezia is the author of several nonfiction books for children.
Children's Books,Arts, Music & Photography,Art,Painting,Biographies,Art,Arts & Photography,Individual Artists
PDF Download And Online Read: Andy Warhol (Getting to Know the World's Greatest Artists)
Comment List (Total:13)
- Wonderful illustrations. Andy would be proud. Thanks for sharing your talent and caring for the artistic development of children.Jeanne
- good illustrations and info.
- I am an Art Docent in an elementary school. These Getting to Know the World's Greatest Artists are great to help preview an artist to students. I have several artists in this format.
- Great for kids!
- Honest seller, item arrived as described
- Getting to Know the World's Greatest Artists, Andy Warhol is another nice edition in this fantastic collection by Mike Venezia.
- This is a great book for elementary aged kids especially. I have used it to teach multiple art lessons on Andy Warhol for our schools Art Docent Program
- Good for teaching kids
- Wonderful book about the art of Andy Warhol. My kids and I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to order more from this series.
- My class loved it! Andy Warhol is an amazing artist, but it was tricky finding a book for elementary kids! Great quick facts and book is age appropriate !
- Great for studying artitsts
- more of a childrens book, very simple, too short and lacking details. Not enough art either...
- My students enjoy these books!