Press: Scholastic Paperbacks; Reissue edition (July 1, 2011)
Author Name:Swindells, Robert E.; Stilton, Geronimo;
More than 18 million Geronimo Stilton books in print!I was just minding my business at home when I got a telephone call.
It was my uncle Samuel S.
Stingysnout, inviting the whole Stilton family to creepy, faraway Penny Pincher Castle for a big surprise.
Moldy mozzarella -- I'm not much of a traveling mouse, and I hate surprises.
But Thea, Trap, and Benjamin were going, so I couldn't say no.
I could tell this was going to be one super-spooky trip!
About the Author
GERONIMO STILTON is the publisher of The Rodent's Gazette, Mouse Island's most famouse newspaper.
In his spare time, Mr.
Stilton enjoys collecting antique cheese rinds, playing golf, and telling stories to his nephew Benjamin.
He lives in New Mouse City, Mouse Island.
Visit Geronimo online at www.scholastic.com/geronimostilton.
Children's Books,Animals,Mice, Hamsters, Guinea Pigs & Squirrels,Humor,Action & Adventure
PDF Download And Online Read: The Haunted Castle (Geronimo Stilton, No. 46)
Comment List (Total:13)
- My son loves Geronimo Stilton. He is collecting every new book that comes out and since this is one of the latest that is out in the market, we got this and a few others for his 8th birthday. He just loved it and the Stilton books are one of those books that he is able to re-read whenever he runs out of books.
- The best thing to say that you can soXcode all the way to Geronimo Stilton to the best of luck in your eyes are burning up with a new phone is a good day to get a book of a new...
- I let my friends do all their own decision making and that is how we stay friends. I don't want anyone pushing thoughts on to me, either.
- My 8 year old daughter read the book and simply loved it! It is her first Geronimo Stilton book and can not wait to purchase his other series.
- Very descriptive of the author. He does a very good job at making the characters personality so strong! The illustrations are cute and fun too.
- THESE ARE A FUN READ FOR CHILDREN AND MAKES THEM WANTTO COME BACK FOR MORE READING OF THIS GREAT SERIES.
- Arrived on time and my daughter loved it!
- I just want to thank the author who made this book and i hope that you continue writing these books.
- Purchased books from the Geronimo series for my grandchildren. They love the adventures and read a whole book in one setting.
- This is a really good book for ages 9-12. This book is funny, thrilling, and exciting. My daughter read this book for a summer reading and she finished it in 1 day because she loved it so much. She is looking forward in getting more of Geronimo Stilton books. GET THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!
- 8 yr old grandson found this series after his teacher read a book at school. So this was the NEW Christmas collection. We'd find him in the corner of the couch all content to read & reread. Good series for 7 to 12 yr olds.
- kids love these books
- I personally thought that it was not the best book. Especially for young children. I'm not saying that they shouldn't read it but saying that I would not recommend it.