Press: Priddy Books (May 20, 2013)
Author Name:Priddy, Roger
Designed to teach writing, counting, sorting and more in an absorbing style.Wipe-clean pages allow the activities to be tried many times over - simply wipe away with a cloth and start over.Includes wipe-clean, nontoxic pen.Great for preparing kids for school.For ages 4 and up.Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts.
Not intended for children under 3 yrs.
Children's Books,Activities, Crafts & Games,Activity Books
PDF Download And Online Read: Wipe Clean Let's Get Ready for School (Schoolies)
Comment List (Total:5)
- Initially, my daughter didn't find this book interesting until I sat down and went over every page with her. She won't do it alone because "it's boring." If you forget to wipe off a page, it stains slightly. This is okay for basic concepts, but I wouldn't use it as a main tool for teaching and getting ready for school. There are better books out there.
- I was excited to purchase this book because it seemed to be a useful tool for my preschooler however the condition in which it arrived was not pleasant at all. the area where it is suppose to be binded together was already ripped away. That took all the fun out of it. If the book was intact it would be an excellent source of learning. Check the book properly before sending them out amazon. I paid full price for it.
- My daughter is 3.25 and is REALLY in to this book. We do activities together and then after a time or two she likes to do that page on her own, showing me her accomplishments. It's excellent.The other reviewer is right--my pages haven't stained, but like any dry-erase, you need to get the marker off the pages before putting the book away. Otherwise, I've found baby wipes and gentle pressure work to get the marks off.Starts off with hand-control excercises--different lines.Next pages: trace the letters, trace the picture, then draw the picture and word.Then maths.This is not a one-stop shop book, but it is definitely better than buying paper workbooks (we went through a few of those in just a week), and won't be the end of your child's prep for school, but it really is a fantastic member of the collection, not to be without.My child loves practicing pages over and over, "with great concentration," "being busy doing homework," and showing off her improvements.
- Did not like the used item.
- My son is 6, he got this book last year when he was 5. He will spend hours using it over & over. We have gone through many sets of dry erase markers, he uses it so much! In fact, when he took it to the day care during winter break, the other kids played with it all day, including the older kids! They all loved it!Now, we are looking at getting more Priddy Books!