Press: Dover Publications (July 7, 2006)
Author Name:Green, John
Toot your own horn .
bang a big drum, here come the music makers! A harp, drum, piano, violin, guitar, and three other instruments need some color — which you can provide.
Just fill in each boldly outlined picture and place near a bright light for a dazzling glow.
Children's Books,Activities, Crafts & Games,Activity Books
PDF Download And Online Read: Musical Instruments Stained Glass Coloring Book (Dover Stained Glass Coloring Book)
Comment List (Total:6)
- Beautiful little coloring book. I got one for each of my grandies and some of them did the whole book the first day.
- A very cute little book!
- I guess I thought this was going to be regular paper size, but it is tiny. Other than that, it's ok.
- This is truly a waste of money. The book is so small and looks like something from the dollar star. My grandson is in to musical instruments and I thought he would like it. However, I wasted the small amount I did pay for it. Don't buy it.
- For my granddaughter for Christmas. Hope she likes it.
- This appeared to be a full size book on the website. It is not it is very very small and I cannot use it because of this. I wanted to make a stained glass panel from it and I can not as it is too small when enlarging it blurs...so waste of money.