Press: Dover Publications; Clr edition (September 16, 2004)
Author Name:Beylon, Cathy
These hearts come in all sizes and patterns — with arrows shot through them and with brief, heartfelt messages.
Color the eight designs in a rainbow of hues, then place in a window or near another source of bright light for spectacular stained glass effects.
Children's Books,Activities, Crafts & Games,Activity Books
PDF Download And Online Read: Hearts Stained Glass Coloring Book (Dover Stained Glass Coloring Book)
Comment List (Total:18)
- Kids love these to color!
- These are very nice books. I didn't realize how small they are. But despite that, they are unique and nice
- The button to archive orders has disappeared and I would like to know why?
- I like the stained glass coloring books. Its like the name said "stained-glass". After coloring you can make or buy a frame and hang them in you window for the...
- Not what I expected. Very small book for the price
- Cute little book. I am not disappointed with how small it is because I read the description before I ordered. It is exactly what I expected.
- This is a great small coloring book. The pictures are "stained glass", so they look very pretty hanging in the window after being colored with markers, crayons, or colored pencils. My girls (ages 5-9) enjoyed it as a small Valentine's gift.
- Pages too small
- Waste of moneyTiny little book. 2.5"x2"Wax paper type. Used markers...totally messy...not recommended for children!
- Very small book but nice.
- Designs are beautiful, but you cannot use sharpies or markers on them.
- This book is filled with adorable designs. They are just the right size to add in a note card to mail a smile to someone you love. I have found using markers work best with stain glass pictures. They really do look like stain glass when sunlight filters through them. Great for all ages, would highly recommend .
- I love Dover coloring books, but the stained glass ones are really excellent. The price is awesome, and it gave me a great activity to do with my son (I bought him the dragons one). The hearts are a very cute design, and I ordered it to use on Valentine cards for next year.
- This small coloring book was a perfect size to carry in my purse with a small pack of colored pencils. I pulled it out while waiting in a restaurant for my granddaughter and she was delighted!
- This book is little and only has 8 pages- which is why it is so inexpensive! The pages are perfect for using water color pencils on and make great window hangings. The designs aren't overly complicated so they keep the 5 year olds attention without frustration. We love stained glass coloring books!!
- I like this miniature coloring book. Gave one to my collage son's girlfriend. She loves to color to relax and relieve stress.This little book is a great stocking stuffer or for an Easter baskets. You can match it up with some twist up crayons or colored pencils for a Valentine gift, get-well gift, to take to your babysitting job or a "just because" gift.
- Dover Stained Glass Coloring books are always a great activity and these will be used for non-candy Valentines treats paired with a box of 8 crayons for co-workers. A fun, inexpensive way to de-stress! Each page can be colored then hung in a window to catch the light.
- This was a lot smaller than expected, with only a few pages in it. Not worth the money!