Press: Usborne Publishing Ltd (June 27, 2009)
Author Name:Leigh, Susannah
This is the new edition of the exciting adventure stories set in Sandy Lane Stables, perfect for pony lovers.
When the bridle-less and rider-less Palomino pony clatters into the yard, Jess doesn't flinch.
Thanks top her quick reactions the beautiful pony is caught.
Hot on the pony's hooves comes a man waving a head collar.
But the man chasing the Palomino is not all he seems, and soon Jess is bitterly regretting her moment of heroism.
This is just one title in the perfect pony tales, adored by horse-lovers everywhere.
Children's Books,Action & Adventure,Animals
PDF Download And Online Read: Runaway Pony (Sandy Lane Stables)
Comment List (Total:5)
- My horse-loving daughter enjoys all of the Sandy Lane books, although they are hard to find. Recommend for 3rd-5th grader.
- I am unable to review this book because I never received it. I ordered the book and my account was charged but I have yet to receive the book or a refund. I have purchased other books from same company and had several mishaps.Even though the Book Deposit has books that are no longer currently published, BEWARE!!
- A great horse story, filled with some ups-and-downs, a bit of tragedy, stolen horses, and intrigue that is perfect for young readers. I did find the writing style a bit choppy in places, but it's still a good book.
- Jess is trying to figure out who owns a beutiful palomino mare.Was she stolen? Are there two ponies? You won't be able to put this book down until you know where the pony is from and who she belongs to.If you like horses,adventure,and a little bit of mystery,then you'll love this book! I liked it beacause I love ponies and I have a pony that likes to run away.
- This was a great book! As always, I was stumped until the very end. I've read four Sandy Lane Stables books so far and I was clueless on what was going to happen until the last two chapters or so. You should read this book. It's definitly worth it.